Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Random Pictures for November

Somehow I am not blogging a lot, but this "random pictures for the month" thing seems to work for me.

The quintessential northern Skidoo

I was in Calgary briefly this month and these are photos of one of my favourite thing in Calgary, a "recycled metal" horse sculpture", a huge thing way bigger than life size.


From the municipal garbage dump (called "nuisance ground" here) the pattern of ravens wings as they take off.


Muching with a quad as opposed to a sledge

This curious owl spotted me and took off soon after

A little woodpecker



Just snow on a branch of jack pine

Snowy landscapes




Fluffy squirrel

Snow piling up on the steps I never use

Ptarmigan prints across the Salt River

The whiskey jack coming to eat his breakfast on my front steps

A big wood pecker. Love the red cap!



No comments: