Saturday, October 17, 2015

A Fishy Thanks Giving

Last week end was Canadian Tanks Giving. My week end was pretty much all about fish.

I went fishing with C. We went net fishing. He has the net and a boast and it was a lot of fun. We also went across the river and walked around and up to the white cross I can see from the other side of the river where I am usually stuck.
(no pictures, because I didn't have my camera. I'll try to see if I can transfer photos from my new dumb-phone to my laptop and add them later. Right now I don't even have them, I didn't have my phone either but C had his)

It was awesome. What a great week end. I also learned how to fillet connies. I am not good at it yet, but at least now I know what I am supposed to do.

For Thanks Giving lunch I had dry fish that C had given me. What a treat!


I am hoping to learn how to make it.

No comments: