Thursday, September 01, 2016

Some creatures of my summer

Here are a few random pictures of some creatures I saw.
Not only did I not blog (or even really go on the internet) but I also took very few pictures this summer, not sure why.


 This is what the weasel looks like in summer. Cute devil! and great because he eats the mice.



Though I managed to rescue one, tiny thing!



Small beautiful diurnal owl that came by my place one day and hunted around the yard for a while while I was doing moose hide.I am pretty sure that it is a northern hawk owl, but a young one.


Another type of butterfly. I mostly see those during the warm part of summer.

Just a grooming robin.

A lynx

A sandhill cranes, there quite a few around here. I did manage to see a whooping though but flying high. Still it was pretty nice, I had never seen them here, just in Port Aransas in Texas, one of the location where they go spend winter.

No comments: