Thursday, December 08, 2011

My Temporary New Place

While I am in Jo'burg I have to go to a all bunch of meetings. I took a new place within walking distance of where I have to go. It is quite nice but unfortunately it has to be a temporary arrangement because I can't afford to stay there long term. However this Saturday I am visiting two places that I can afford.

the best thing about the place where I am right now I think is the small terrace at the back. Because the place is on the side of a hill I have a view above everybody else's roof.

This is a small courtyard type of thing with banana trees.

Evening view from the terrace.
 .
The hill at the back of the house


The stairs of the house next door. This is all I can see of that house so it is quite nice and private.

A very South African fence made of sticks just to block the view in a pleasant way.

Another view of the little courtyard with a view through the hallway to the pool of them main house. Loike most houses in Jo'burg they have a poo but never use it.

My door back into my place from the terrace.

No comments: