Saturday, April 25, 2015

Three Random Women of Jo'burg

I don't like taking pictures of people without asking them. I asked this woman because I liked her outfit, particularly the scarf, she said yes and continued with her phone call.

I don't want you to think that all woman wear very "African" outfits, because this is not the case, especially not here in Johannesburg which is a very trending city. Here is a young stylish woman.
I surprised myself and just asked her right  out if I could take her picture because I thought she looked great and she laughed and said thank you and let me take this photo.

This is the thing with taking photos of people, some people do take it as a compliment. I am usually not very lucky, maybe because usually I feel awkward about asking. Somehow today I was fine with it and I asked tree times and got three positive answers.

The third one is this woman beading at her stand.

No comments: