Sunday, June 09, 2013

Today: from Liard Hotpsprings, through Watson Lake and beyond

I made it to Watson Lake. This is my first time in the Yukon.

Of course I stopped at Liard Hot Springs but I only stayed three nights which is very short for me since I LOVE hot springs and especially Liard Hotsprings.

Here is just a random shot along the Alaska Highway.

Bisons along the highway


The famous Sign Post Forest in Watson Lake

As you can see the weather finally turned nice, just yesterday really. The days are long long long and it is fabulous.
Alright, now I am going to shut down the computer without checking my email, just in case there is something in there I don't want to have to deal with (very mature I realize - sarcasm!).

This was posted from Watson Lake Rec Center, next to the visitor center, itself next to the Sign Post Forest. 

No comments: