Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Brief Stop in Las Cruces, New Mexico

I spent some time in Las Cruces, New Mexico.

I went to the Saturday morning farmers market.
Which happens to be right by a great second hand bookstore (CAOS...is their name) right on Main street.

And this is my favourite grocery store in Las Cruces. They have great fresh products at a good price and a deli counter/restaurant type thing with excellent Mexican food ... at least from my non initiated point of view)

Then I drove west intending to possibly end up at City of Rock State Park...but somehow I missed my turn TWICE. Well, once I missed it because I was at the time looking for a bank and passed the turn in the process, and once the signs somehow died out and sent me back on the interstate so I took it as fate not wanting me to go there,  and this is why I usually travel without plans. Anyway, I ended up in Arizona.

Internet and/or computer are difficult today that this will have to be for another post another day.


No comments: