Wednesday, November 02, 2011

A fabulous Indian Cookbook

Trying to find a recipe today I realized for some weird reason I have never blogged about my all time favourite cookbook:
"50 Great Curries of India" by Camellia Panjabi.

I bought my first copy on sale in Heathrow Airport because it was cheap and light enough to carry, and it turned out to be so good that since then I have bought another 3 copies to give away to friends and know for a fact that at least one other person has bought it on my recommendation.
Here is the thing: every single recipe in this book works, and they are all good!!

If you are going to own one East Indian cookbook I recommend this book...and on top of it it is small enough to be carried around the world when you travel!

What can I say after a long silence I am back blogging!

No comments: