Friday, November 11, 2011

Photos of a Normal Walk in the Area Where I am

It is hard to remember what I used to notice, but here are some totally plain and random photos of what I see when I take my friend's dogs for a walk.

Jacaranda trees lining the street.

Before the walk one of the dog is resting. It is a dog's life!

View of a house above its wall.

Hadeda sitting on the roof.

Metal representations of  guinea fowls on my front steps.

Petals on the ground.

Security, security! It is Johannesburg after all.

More jacaranda shots. I never tire of them.

View of a garden from the other side of the wall.

The back of my friend's house.

One of the garden I like walking by.

African see-saw.

Yellow!!

Cacti growing back to their wild state.

They mean it. They come with AK47s. It happened to me once because of a simple misunderstanding. I was living at fourth eleven street and when they ask my name their were checking the name they had for the previous renter at 4th eleventh street. My name of course appeared wrong to them which they took as a sign that I was telling that I was in trouble and they stormed into the house with their AK47. But it all ended well.

No comments: