Sunday, August 22, 2010

Good news



The friend helping store my stuff has to go back to China to work so all I want to store has to be packed, ready and loaded tomorrow preferably before noon. So no extensions for ever and ever. It will have to be done. And in fact apart from the mattress which I am going to use one more night I am packed. All that is left is taking stuff to the dump, to Salvation Army (yes, one more time), recycling and sorting out what I want to take with me (to Alaska and to Chile etc).

Other good news: I found places to recycle electronics in Calgary!!! One of them interestingly enough is a small business the others are city locations. I am tempting to go with the small business because it is such a good idea.

...and the weather in Anchorage is still decent (lows around 4C or 40 F, high 15C or 60F). Yellowknife has lows of 9C and same high (15C), so far so good.

No comments: