Sunday, November 03, 2013

Possiby very cool software

You don't often see things totally new that makes you think "what a good idea". Well, at least I don't. And you have to admit that I do not often post links for sites which are not news.
I know yesterday I posted a link for Plan Canada, a charity / foster parent plan site so the key words here are "not often".

Today I want to post the link to a site which allows you to download for free if you have Window a software which "makes your computer screen look like the room you're in, all the time. When the sun sets, it makes your computer look like your indoor lights. In the morning, it makes things look like sunlight again" (direct quote from their site).

Be warned: I do think the idea sounds cool but I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT.
I am NOT telling you to download the software. In fact I haven't downloaded it myself.

I just wanted to comment on what seems like a pretty neat idea.

Anyway, here is the link to the software which is called f.lux.

No comments: