Friday, May 08, 2015

Always Last Minute

I hate planning, especially for something far ahead. So in my typical fashion, but also because I just found out that I do have free time in South Africa after all, I am now trying to see if I can book myself for a few days in Kruger National Park.

"Trying" is the key word in that sentence. I went to their website and under booking found out that the second notice (right under "please read our conditions to ensure that you are familiar with the system") was:
"The June and July 2016 bookings will open on 22 July 2015 at 07:30. Online bookings for the same period will open on 23 July 2015."....Yep! booking for June 2016 opening soon!!!

Still I am crossing my fingers since I am now trying to book for this May (I mean May 2015) and not June.

2 comments:

Beverly said...

We are taking bookings for September 2015 and also June 2016

C. said...

Is it too late to book for July 2015? :-)