Monday, May 11, 2015

Reservation for Kruger National Park

Hurray! I did manage to get a reservation for Kruger National Park.

I didn't get exactly what I wanted but still pretty good: 13 nights in 6 camps. I'm leaving in a couple of days (I couldn't get the exact starting date either and I had to delay by 1 day not a big deal).

As I was saying I don't like planning, but in this case I think it is worth it.
In this case, instead of stressing me out because I have to reach a destination on a given day, it will be less stressful to know that I do have a place to stay for each day. In Kruger distances are quite large and driving is obviously very very slow, so you cannot always hope to have time to drive to a camp and drive back out if it is full.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Still reading and enjoying your posts.
-- Big Bend Lew