Saturday, May 09, 2015

Random Photos of May 9th

A nice quiet day today, which is especially nice since I have a pretty nasty cold. This morning I called a friend and my voice was so rough that she didn't recognize me... and with my accent this does not happen very often.
Anyway, here are the photos:

First birds: a cape robin
 and a hadeda, which I have shown before.

Then flowers, even though it is fall the climate is so mild here that there are still quite a few flowers.
A tree in bloom. I don't know what kind of tree it is
 Here is a closer look at the blooms

Not a flower but nearly... at least a plant
Again the climate is so mild here that it is quite common to see tomato plants growing randomly on garbage or un-weeded gardens. Today I saw some strawberries growing among the weeds in front a house


Nicely fall is the blooming season for aloes. Just this makes me look forward to my coming road trip even more.

Then, people:
Two ladies sitting and enjoying the late afternoon
A young woman lying on the bench. The light was wrong but that was the only way to do it.



And finally one more beaded animal:


No comments: