Sunday, May 31, 2015

Zebras in Kruger National Park

I started my road trip in Kruger National Park and had a great time. I really saw a lot. Now is the catch up part, first the zebras because of one funny picture... at least I think it is funny and I like it a lot.... not this one.


Zebras apparently do not like to have their picture taken and turn their back on you, so you get a lot of bum pictures.

I wouldn't want to miss the too easy "zebra crossing" joke.


With their stripes detail pictures, I think, can come out really nice.







One thing that zebra often do is the "pull-me-push-me" animal ( this name I think comes from Rudyard Kipling). I can't somehow find a good picture of how it goes, but here is a mum and kid doing it. When done perfectly with two zebras of the same size and lined up just right from the side it looks like a zebra with two heads, one at each end.





From the end it looks like this:

Which leads to the funny zebra mustache photo:
Somehow this photo just makes me laugh.

No comments: