Friday, June 26, 2015

Adventure With Elephants

During my road trip in South Africa I actually went to Adventure With Elephants. I normally don't like going to touristy things like this, especially since animals are often unhappy in things like this, but I asked around about it and everybody thought that it was great. SO I went. And it WAS great.

 You get really close to the elephants and get to interact with them.


Yes I did put my hand inside his mouth and touch his tongue.


The photo below is my favourite, in fact it is my new wallpaper on my laptop.

 And then you get to go for a little walk.... well you sit and the elephant walks
In summer you can swim with them, but this time of year the water is so cold that even the elephants don't want to go in.

1 comment:

Beverly said...

Hey, their tongues are pink!!!