Sunday, June 07, 2015

Two Bad Photos of Leopards in Kruger National Park

I've nearly finish sorting out the photos from Kruger NP and as I saw them again I thought I should really blog the leopards photos. They are not great by all mean, but I did see two leopards, and THAT was great.
This is the first one I saw. When I saw it in the distance I hurried up to him (in my car, not walking) and he ran away. Afterwards I wondered if the speeding up had been a mistake.

The second leopard I saw I didn't speed up and he did walk away but then he stopped and looked at me and walked away again... and still not a good picture. I guess I should have been on the ball and take the picture when he was looking at me but sometimes you can't enjoy the moment if you are just thinking of taking a picture.

No comments: