Thursday, June 04, 2015

Bits and Pieces from Kruger National Park

It always happens. If I wait too long between the moment I take a picture and the moment I blog I loose interest. I am miles (about 2,000 kms) from Kruger and doing something else all together but I would like to at least post pictures of some other animals.... and I haven't even done the lions or the giraffes yet!So here are some bits and pieces.

A warthog...really not as ugly as reputed I think. They are so far gone that they reach the other side and turn back into handsome.... for me anyway.

Impalas, there are truly thousands in Kruger and they probably the most under-photographed creature of the park. 

The kudus, wonderful antelopes. 


Ostriches, which I had seen before but never really managed to photograph in a remotely decent way..... They are fast runners. I tell you that.

And the Southern Yellow-billed Hornbill ... also know as Flying-Banana. 

No comments: